The pupil uniform policy can be found at the bottom of this page.
Our preferred supplier of school uniform is C&D Schoolwear - click the link below to see their website. You can place orders for uniform displaying the school logo online and they will deliver items straight to your home.
Alternatively you are welcome to visit local supermarkets to purchase school uniform or from any other stores supplying the correct colours without the school logo.
Please ensure your children are wearing appropriate school uniform each day.
- Flat, black shoes which cover toes (not trainers). Lace-up, buckles or velcro fastenings (not slip-on)
- Plain dark purple sweatshirt or cardigan
- Plain black cotton trousers, culottes, knee-length skirts or pinafore dress.
- Purple gingham summer dresses may be worn in the warmer weather
- Plain white polo shirt
A separate PE kit, comprising a yellow t-shirt, black shorts and plimsolls or trainers must be provided for PE lessons, in a named drawstring bag. Children will also need tracksuit bottoms and a sweatshirt during colder, wetter weather.
We also have second hand uniform available in school which we are happy to give to families for free. If you would like to find out more about this option, please contact the school office on
Hillside Uniform Hub
As you are aware we are in the process of setting up a Hillside Uniform Hub which will be available to all of our pupils.
What is Hillside Uniform Hub
- The Uniform Hub is a selection of good condition, second hand items of school uniform kindly donated by parents whose children have outgrown their uniform but is still in good condition and wearable
- The Uniform Hub is available to all pupils attending Hillside
- The Uniform Hub will be open from Tuesday 1st November 2022
- It will be run by Miss Moore & Ms Lake
- You can contact Ms Moore or Ms Lake via email firstname.lastname@example.org or collect a slip from the main office to request items of clothing
- All items of clothing are freshly laundered and will be presented in a carrier bag
- As a school we like to support our Hillside community wherever possible, therefore there is no cost to you the parent/carer if you choose to use the Uniform Hub
- Miss Moore or Ms Lake will contact you directly to arrange collection